Bass Boutique are proud to present a fresh collection of Booty shaking Ghetto Funk sounds and samples for producers worldwide!
In recent years Bass culture has taken over the UK and the Worldwide music industry, spanning mainstream genres and strengthening its grip on emerging, taste-making culture. Ghetto Funk has been at the forefront of this rise and through its positioning has created a loyal and passionate community of music and culture savvy consumers.
We wanted to present a Bassboutique pack that gave a true insight into the Sound of Ghetto Funk. Its not about any one artists or any one tempo it’s about a style, Bass Heavy Funk to make the systems rock. So we collected some of our top artists, all of which have been championing this sound over the last few years.
Weighing in at just over 1GB in size and containing no less than 620 samples, with 289 24Bit loops between 100-120 Bpm, and 331 One Shot Samples. Also included with this pack you get 65 ready to play sampler patches compatible with Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Rex versions are available to purchase separately.
In detail The Sound of Ghetto Funk includes 50 Bass Loops, 81 Drum Loops, 45 Music Loops, 106 Scratch Loops, 7 FX Loops, 114 One Shot Drum Samples, 116 Bass Tones, 12 Bass One Shots, 39 Fx, and 50 Vocal Samples!
Canadians Stickybuds, JPod and Timothy Wisdom teamed up with UK producers B-Side, The Dancefloor Outlaws and current UK DMC Champion JFB to create the ultimate in Sample Packs.
The pack includes many of their own signature drum and bass lines. This combined with the amazing vocal talent of Timothy Wisdom and the UK best Scratch DJ JFB gives you a Loopmasters pack of epic proportions.
If you make Bass Heavy Funk this pack will give you the artillery you need so you can deliver the true Sound of Ghetto Funk.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.