Dust off your afro pick and get ready for an absolutely legendary collection of funk samples by none other than the Basement Freaks.
This collection is oozing with funk gold including live recorded brass, flute, vocals, guitar loops, funky Clavichords, pianos & more Many loops have been provided both in dry and with their special blend of fx for ease of use. The tempos supplied range from 90-119bpm to ensure the maximum spectrum of funk is covered. These samples will fit right in with other genres such as glitch hop, hip hop, and chill out. Stretch the loops a bit faster and voila – a funky house producers paradise. The element of live instruments can inject life into a dull track so don’t miss out on this royalty free collection by one of the industry’s best.
So whats included?
- 96 Bass Guitar – Groovy bass loops in both dry and secret blend of funk wah and distortion. Supplied in 92 – 114 bpm loops
- 14 Drumloops – Obnoxiously funky beats full of punch and tight drum hits.
- 184 Brass – An abundance of deliciously recorded brass loops including 70s funk flute a la Ron Burgandy, reggae Brass, sexy sax loops, trombone & trumpet loops in the style of Miles Davis and more.
- 3 Full Kits – Want a quick start to a funk groove? no problem with these 3 kits containing 41 loops you’ll be grooving in no time.
- 76 Guitar Loops – Chicka wah wah loops, crunchy stabs, disco chunks, gritty solos. Ranges from 95 – 118 bpm.
- 32 Keys – Soul Clavichords, Stevie Wonder style grooves, and Jamaican style reggae stabs.
- 35 Percussion Loops – Live maracas, congas, shakers, and hand drum patterns.
- 18 Synth – Ghostbuster style synth licks, Resonant Moog style, and dirty bass.
- 63 Vocal loops – Female soul licks and backing harmonies. Male James Brown style adlibs and of course some absolutely crushing talkbox riffs.
Produced by Basement Freaks (Giorgos Fotiadis)
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.