Ableton vocal synths gives you over 100 vocal synth racks to play voices like they were instruments. With vocal tones from over 50 different vocalists….put into ableton racks and made into pseudo “synths” for playing melodies and lead lines with voices!
- Create Melbourne Bounce, EDM & Trap Mono Vocals Melodies - quickly and easily!
- Create unique Vocal layered sounds with several voices in seconds!
- Add interesting Vocal layers to your Lead or Melody synth!
One thing that you can add is something you can’t get with soft synths alone…adding a layer of a sung vocal tone makes your sound different and unique. Not only is this a different pack and can get you a very original sound when used creatively, its also a lot of fun to use to!
Racks are tuned for easy auditioning and replacing, with macro assignments for envelope and pitch controls.
- Mono instruments consisting of monophonic vocal notes designed for Melbourne bounce / EDM pitch bend vox.
- Poly instruments for adding to big breakdown synths or using individually or layered and interesting melody instruments.
- Plus a bonus of 100 vocal glitch loops at 128 BPM.
If you want a way to put some original vocal melodics into your productions, Ableton vocal synths is for you!
Please Note: Ableton Live 9 required. Only Vocals and Ableton racks included in this product, other sounds in the Demo are for illustration perposes
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.