Ghetto Traxx 2 is raw, bold and perky. Inspired by the sounds of 90's Chicago Ghetto House and Detroit Gettotech, this collection is awash with steamy, high-octane dancefloor material.
What's in the collection
- 40 full drum loops split into respective variants including kick, snare, top, hihat and percussion, totalling 204 loops, plus 40 extra no-kick top loops, all of which created using hardware drum-machines from the heyday, fed through warm overdrive pedals and resequenced using modern-day Elektron and Korg grooveboxes. 277 Drum hits provided to boot.
- 25 funked up-bass loops excerpted from classic romplers, live-bass re-cuts and phat analog subs, MIDI files included.
- 30 chord loops featuring brass, organs and dusty e-pianos, MIDI included
- 25 cheeky, wobbly and raspy synth loops, MIDI included
- 20 glitchy and spaced out vocal cuts
- 20 Fx hits
All loops recorded at 129 and 131 BPM, key labelled where applicable.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.