Drops in the Bronx goes back to the roots with 14 full length drum tracks of block party classics ranging from 88-112 bpm in multi-track format. Featuring separate Kick, Snare, Hat, Toms, Overheads, Percussion and FX: Includes tempo-mapped ProTools LE, Logic 6 and Cubase SE session files.
Recorded and mixed on a 1970s Neve console, analog tape, vintage microphones and outboard gear including multiple Pultec equalizers, Fairchild compressors, vintage Ludwig and Gretsch kits were used with old skins including calfskin, vintage Zildjian hats and snares by Ludwig, Rogers and Slingerland.
Pack 1 Includes:
- 88 bpm Old school block party classic with break downs and ride pattern
- 92 bpm Heavy old school Hip-Hop, thrashy hi-hats and big tom fills
- 93 bpm Bouncy east coast Hip-Hop with rimshot, tight drum sound
- 97 bpm Slack and funky fat back beat with breakdowns and 70s tom sound
Pack 2 Includes:
- 99 bpm Funky old school rap beat with 24" bass drum and big toms
- 99 bpm Funky old school beat
- 101 bpm Early rap and electro influenced groove with shuffled hats
- 101 bpm Keiths definitive Sugar Hill classic groove, including claps
Pack 3 Includes:
- 102 bpm Block party classic with rimshot, swinging hats and big tom fills
- 103 bpm Four to the Floor early Disco groove with 24" bass drum
Pack 4 Includes:
- 103 bpm Classic early Sugar Hill beat with chunky hats
- 107 bpm Block party classic with claps, break downs and hi-hat variations
- 108 bpm Early 80s soul groove with hi-hat shuffles and short snare fills
- 108 bpm Another of Keiths Sugar Hill grooves with shuffled hats and claps
• Easy to use; all audio files start from the same point
• Tempo mapped ProTools LE, Logic and Cubase session files
• Supplied with 16-Bit .AIFF previews for easy auditioning
• MIDI files with tempo map info for importing to other DAWs
Click here to find out more about the tempo map feature.
All samples here are provided as multiple mic ‘stems’ from the original recording sessions which you can reload into your DAW for complete control over the sound and mixdown. You are not supplied with a collection of finely edited short loops, these are multitrack recordings brought to you and so for each loop you get multiple files from different mic positions which can be quite large. The flexibility and usefulness of the Drumdrops multitrack series is unprecedented and allow total freedom on the sound and groove in modern music applications and provide a full Drumloop for a reasonable duration so that you ca easily chop and edit the mulittracks to create your own authentic beats and songs. Drumdrops Mutlitracks will work with Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools Elastik Audio, and also you can import the files into Ableton and Reason, Sonar and all other software music applications.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.