Ableton Deep Tech Studio gives you all the tools you need to create supreme and sublime Tech House and Deep Minimal House productions in live.
This is a must-have for all Ableton producers working in Deep House genres, providing a focussed and immersive palette of genre specific audio tools. All fresh sounds, infectious, mesmerizing and guaranteeing an unmistakable deep tech vibe in your productions. Inspired by the deep tech sounds of the past, present and future from labels such as Kontor, Get physical, Hartohuse, Still vor Talent, Cocoon, Trapez, Toolroom and Systematic.
What's in the pack:
- 155 Ableton instrument racks - All kinds of arpeggiation racks, sophisticated head nodding infectious bass sounds, classic and future facing keys, chord machines for tech house progressions and stabs. A myriad of synths for impeccable minimal melodics and mood creating wash tones. Abstract tech percussive instruments and rhythmic hybrid drum/sound synths. Fx noise tools for the final icing on the tracks. Drum racks channels with midi patterns and drum samples preloaded for perfect Deep Tech rhythms. Use separately or together to create hundreds of possible backing rhythms.
- 30 MIDI files - A selection of Minimal song starters with mono and poly patterns for getting the groove started.
- 50 Operator presets - A choice palette of on-point bass, lead, pad and fx sounds for creating alternate sounds in the racks.
- 150 Wav sounds - A rounded collection of solid kicks, snappy snares, wide claps, sharp hats and abstract tech percussion. Also long ambient hits.
- 110 Wav loops - Melodic loops and a whole host of drum loops for additional rhythm creation. Acoustic natural, hand-played shakes, tambourines, hand drums, stick drums and programmed full top loops.
Plus a whole lot more! This is THE Ableton pack for Deep Tech Minimal and Abstract House, download it now and give yourself the perfect deep tech studio experience!
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.