An eclectic fusion of Future Bass inspired euphoric chords, liquid arps, soulful keys, menacing subs, morphing neuro-bass, stabs and textures; Bass Music 2 serves up 110 creatively programmed preset patches for NI Massive, designed to take your productions to the next level!
Exploring multiple 'Bass' genres such as Future Bass, Chill Trap, Drum & Bass, Future RnB, Deep House and Garage - Bass Music 2 for Massive delivers an essential collection of expressive, current-sounding presets for forward-thinking electronic music production...
All presets have been designed from the ground-up, with each patch featuring 8 carefully thought-out macro controls for quick intuitive editing and creative sonic transformation.
- 110 preset patches for NI Massive 1.3 (and above)
- 8 intuitive macro controls per patch – easily tweak, effect and transform sounds in real-time…
Massive Bass Music 2 delivers 110 preset patches comprising of:
- 46 Bass patches - transforming bass growls, speaker shaking subs, tear-out wobbles, big-room grooves, futuristic low enders and everything in between...
- 27 Lead & Poly patches – sunkissed leads, euphoric chords, trappy blips, blissed-out synths and much more...
- 16 Stab & Key patches - soulful keys, laid-back synths, gritty chords, powerful stabs and quirky melodics
- 9 Pad patches – lush atmospherics, suspenseful pads, evolving textures and ambient sound beds
- 7 Arp patches - liquid melodies, evolving future arpeggios and inspirational musical synth lines
- 5 FX patches - powerful dub sirens, complex risers and next-generation transition effects
Please note: Massive v1.3 (or above) is required to use these presets.
The Bass Music 2 audio demos contains drum sounds which are NOT included in the pack. This pack contains Massive presets only.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.