Hypnotic and euphoric: Melodic Tech-House 2 continues to explore the lush sounds of mainroom, house and tech-house. Packed with almost 1GB of evolving melodics, driving drum rhythms and analogue harmonies, Melodic Tech-House 2 is an essential addition for your summer bangers.
All loops are tempo-synced at 123bpm and melodic loops are key-labelled throughout and offered with MIDI variants where possible.
- Drum Loops - 120 tech-injected mainroom manglers with intricate minimal vibes. All beats come with a full mix plus broken-out stems for mix-and-match flexibility.
- Drum Hits - 101 finely-sculpted drum one-shots fusing elements of retro drum machines, live percussion minimal percussion and tech inspired hits. Served with five custom drum kits for and sampler patches for instant beat making.
- Synth Loops - Gritty melodic inspiration: lush synths, accented arpeggios, minimal laces chords and more. Key-labelled throughout and MIDI offered as standard.
- Bass Loops - Analogue arps, bouncing basses, and ominous low-end rollers and more: 40 key-labelled bassline weapons offered with MIDI as standard and key-labelled throughout.
- Percussion Loops - Expertly programmed and processed percussion and hat layers packed with classic machine hits live percussion, including shakers, live hats, cowbells, woodblocks, congas, bongos and more.
- FX Loops - Analogue sequences, lush layers and syncopated sounds.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.