Deep Tech-House 2 comes packed with over 1GB+ of jackin' grooves, classic beat workouts, tight percussive tops and pounding analogue bass. Crafted with the finest analogue and digital tools for the fullest sound, including an assortment of WAV, MIDI, Ableton Racks and Massive presets, Deep Tech-House 2 seamlessly fuses the best of house, techno and mainroom.
DEEP TECH-HOUSE 2 ABLETON RACKS
PRODUCERS ABLETON FX RACKS
As a bonus, we've included extra Ableton FX racks handmade by the pack producer. See below for more details
- Analog Touch - Tape/Saturation effect reproduction unit, featuring saturation, colour and reverb. Use keys and synths to add air, clarity and warmth.
- Bass Harmonics - Add harmonics to your bassline with this one stop shop for bass saturation. Choose between different amps, tonal colours and chorus.
- Hat Enhancer - Make your hats, clear, crispy and wide with this one stop shop for hi hat processing. Featuring saturation, high frequency enhancement, bit crushing and noise to expertly tailor your high frequency drum hits.
- Key Scifier - Give a sci-fi flavour to your synths and keys! Use this techno-inspired rack to add experimental delay and phaser effects to your sound.
- Synth Character - Synth Channel Strip with Chorus, Saturation, Erosion, Reverb and Delays effects. Simple but effective synth rack to provide warmth, width, crispiness and space to your sound with minimal effort.
Find this new rack in the Drum Hit folder of the Deep Tech-House 2 pack. This is a preconfigured Ableton Drum Rack with all the different types of drum hits loaded into Simpler units on each Drum Rack Pad. Use the dials to switch between different drum hits, adjust dynamics, add drive and carve away unwanted frequencies. Use this rack to easily swap, layer, contort endless variations on the same MIDI simply by changing a few controls.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.