Samplestar are very proud to present Booka Tech House!
The masters of melodic tech house, Booka Shade have emerged as one of the most pioneering electronic music acts of the past two decades. Their impressive contribution to electronic music across many genres has seen them become dance music pioneers. Booka Tech House pays homage to the duo in this special tribute sample pack for tech house producers looking to add some Booka Shade vibes into their work-flow.
Everything is 100% royalty free, release ready and waiting for you to put your own unique stamp on!
Inside each full key labeled inspiration kit you will find all content neatly arranged into individual track stems ready to drag and drop into your chosen DAW. From here, go as deep as you like by editing the stems and midi in order to create your own unique compositions. All content has been carefully mixed and eq’d for optimum sonic balance while allowing plenty of extra headroom for further processing and also final mastering stages.
What's in the pack?
- Full Song Starter Inspiration Kits - 6 huge key labeled track starter kits of combined Drums, Bass, Synth & Melodics broken out into individual professionally mixed and mastered wav loops. (Includes full MIDI files for all melodic content).
- Each individual production kit comes complete with isolated Kick, Snare, Hats, Perc, Top & Full Drum loops, Bassline Loops, Chord Loops, Sequencer Loops & Lead Synth Loops all neatly organized & named with key, tempo and instrument info.
- Bonus Synth Loops - 13 Topline melodic motifs from creamy analogue chord riffs through to late-night sonic soakers. (Includes full MIDI files)
- Bonus Bass Loops - 5 Slick and deep warm low-end analogue grooves . (Includes full MIDI files)
- Tech Drum Top Loops - 10 Pared-back techy percussive grooves.
- Atmospheric Sequencer Loops - 5 Airy atmospheric mood setters.
- Drum Hits - 30 choice kicks, snares/claps and hats all optimized for fresh tech house drum programming.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.